Sunday 9 August 2015

It's about time!

After a good few months of having the worst luck with most things. Finally have a few good things happening. In the past week it's been lovely Nalas birthday. 


Just look at the gorgeous little pups face! She turned 4 this year and the day before her birthday I got a call to say I finally have a job. Temporary admin job for 2 months and I can't wait to start working again! All thanks to my friend Liza for helping me get it too. 

Today itself is also a good day as it's one year since I got together with Andi. Although he is at home really sick at the moment, it's still a good day and still very lucky and happy to have had him this past year with more to come. 

There is literally nothing helpful in this post... just me having a wee ramble about things finally taking a turn to the better for once with situations. I've also had family staying here over a long weekend, which is a good thing since they live in wales so don't really get to see them as often as I'd like to. Even though my shower is now broken... it's still be a good weekend. 

On top of all these lovely things happening, myself and Andi got two new editions to our little fur family. 


Front and centre is Splinter, who is a complete daddies boy and loves Andi to pieces and isn't too fond of me yet, he comes up for treats and is a good boy but doesn't like me petting him, only Andi is allowed to do that, if i try he has a little nibble and then shoves all his bedding out the cage!

The little one at the back is Shredder,see a theme here... splinter ... shredder.. ninja turtles?? no? OK moving on! So shredder is a mummies boy, he loves snuggling me and getting petted and only comes up to the cage door when I call him, he's never bit Andi he just prefers it when I'm the one handling him. So they've each chosen a human that they prefer which makes it a lot easier in all honesty when it comes to handling them and helping them to stop being so scared. They are 8 months old and as a timid as they would have been coming out of a pet shop when they were babies. 

I adopted them from a woman who knows my friend and to my knowledge they have never been handled, hence the timid behaviour and occasionally they are pretty scared of random noises, but they are getting much better. 

So that' s basically it for a really random update. Birthday, anniversary, new job, family visiting and rat babies! 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment